1. 15NiCuMoNb5-6-4 Introduction:
15NicumonB 5-6-4 steel plate[SCALE STEEL] belongs to European pressure vessel steel plate
2, 15NiCuMoNb5-6-4 Implementation standard :EN10028
3. Delivery status of [SCALE STEEL]15NiCuMoNb5-6-4 steel plate
15NiCuMoNb5-6-4 steel normalizing (N) tempering (T) tempering (QT).
15NiCuMoNb5-6-4 Used in the manufacture of reactors, heat exchangers, separators, spherical tanks, oil and gas tanks,[SCALE STEEL] liquefied gas tanks, nuclear reactor pressure shells, liquefied petroleum gas cylinders, water turbine volute and so on.
5. Chemical Composition:
Al 0.015% ~
C 0% 0.17%
Cr 0% 0.30%
Cu 0.5% 0.8%
Mn 0.8% 1.2%
Mo 0.25% 0.5%
N 0% 0.02%[SCALE STEEL]
Nb 0.015% 0.045%
Ni 1% 1.3%
P 0% 0.03%
S 0% 0.025%
Si 0.25% 0.5%
Chromium zirconium bronze one, has good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, high hardness, wear resistance and explosion resistance, crack resistance and high softening temperature, welding electrode loss is less, welding [SCALE STEEL]speed is fast, the total welding cost is low, suitable for welding welding machine electrode related pipe fittings, but the electroplating workpiece performance is general.
Chromium-zirconium copper is a kind of wear-resistant copper, especially good hardness, excellent conductivity and good tempering resistance, good upright, thin sheet is not easy to bend, is a good material processing electrode. Density 8.95g/cm3 conductivity 43MS/m softening temperature 550℃, generally used for making working [SCALE STEEL]temperature below 350℃ welding machine electrode. Motor rectifiers and other kinds of high temperature operation \ require high strength. Hardness. Electrical conductivity and conductive parts, and may also be used in bimetallic form for brake discs and discs.
Its main brands are; CuCrlZr, ASTM C18150 C18200 c18500
Application: This product is widely used in automobile, motorcycle, barrel (tank) and other machinery manufacturing industry welding, conductive [SCALE STEEL]nozzle, switch contact, mold block, welding machine auxiliary devices for various materials.
Total Impurities: 0.2
Physical Indicators:[SCALE STEEL]
Softening temperature: 550℃
The tensile strength is (δb/MPa) : 540-640
1. Eddy current conductance meter is used for conductivity [SCALE STEEL]measurement, and the average value of three points is ≥44MS/M
2. The hardness is based on Rockwell hardness standard, and the average value of three points is ≥78HRB
3. Softening temperature experiment: after the furnace temperature is kept at 550℃ for two hours, the hardness of quenched water[SCALE STEEL] can not be reduced by more than 15% compared with the original hardness after cooling
FROM SCALE STEEL