1. Carbon (C) : the yield point and tensile strength of steel increase with the increase of carbon content, but the plasticity and impact are reduced, when the carbon content is over
When the welding performance of steel is over 0.23%, [SCALE STEEL]the carbon content of low alloy structural steel used for welding is generally not more than 0.20%.
High carbon content will reduce the atmospheric corrosion resistance of steel, in the open yard of high carbon steel is easy to rust; In addition, carbon can increase Cold brittleness and aging sensitivity of steel.
2. Silicon (Si) : in the process of steel making, [SCALE STEEL]add silicon as a reducing agent and deoxidizer, so the killed steel contains 0.15-0.30% silicon.
If the silicon content in the steel exceeds 0.50-0.60%, silicon is considered an alloying element. Silicon can significantly improve the elastic limit, yield point and Tensile strength, so widely used as spring steel. Adding 1.0-1.2% silicon to quenched and tempered structural steel can increase the [SCALE STEEL]strength by 15-20%.
The combination of silicon and molybdenum, tungsten, chromium, etc., has the effect of improving corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, and can make heat-resistant steel. Low silicon content of 1-4% Carbon steel, with high permeability, used for making silicon steel sheet in electrical industry. The increase of silicon will reduce the welding performance of steel.
3. Manganese (Mn) : in the process of steel making, manganese is a good deoxidizer and desulfurizer, general steel contains [SCALE STEEL]manganese 0.30-0.50%. in When carbon steel is added more than 0.70%, even if "manganese steel", more than the general amount of steel not only has enough toughness, and has a higher
Strength and hardness, improve the quenchability of steel, improve the hot working performance of steel, such as 16Mn steel is 40% higher than A3 yield point. 11%-14% manganese steel with extremely high wear resistance, used for excavator bucket, [SCALE STEEL]ball mill liner, etc. The increase of manganese content weakens the corrosion resistance of steel and reduces the welding performance.
4. Phosphorus (P) : in general, phosphorus is a harmful element in steel, increase the cold brittleness of steel, so that the welding performance deteriorates, reduce Plastic, so that the cold bending performance deteriorates. Therefore, phosphorus content in steel is usually less than 0.045%, and high quality steel is required to be lower.
5. Sulfur (S) : Sulfur is also a harmful element in general. Make steel produce hot brittleness, reduce the ductility and toughness of steel, in Cracks are caused by forging and rolling. Sulfur is also detrimental to welding performance, reducing corrosion resistance. So sulfur content is usually less than 0.055%, high quality steel requirements [SCALE STEEL]less than 0.040%. Adding 0.08-0.20% sulfur to steel can improve machinability Often called free cutting steel.
6. Chromium (Cr) : in structural and tool steels, chromium can significantly improve strength, hardness and wear resistance, but at the same time reduce plasticity and Toughness. Chromium also improves the oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance of steel, so it is an important alloying element in stainless steel and heat-resistant steel.
7. Nickel (Ni) : nickel can improve the strength of steel, while maintaining good plasticity and toughness. Nickel has high corrosion resistance[SCALE STEEL] to acid and base Strength, rust resistance and heat resistance at high temperature. However, as nickel is a scarce resource, other alloying elements should be used as far as possible Nickel chrome steel.
8. Molybdenum (Mo) : Molybdenum can refine the grain of steel, improve hardenability and thermal strength performance, and maintain sufficient strength and resistance at high temperature Creep ability (long-term under high temperature stress, deformation, called creep). The mechanical properties of structural steel can[SCALE STEEL] be improved by adding molybdenum. It can also inhibit the brittleness of alloy steel due to fire. Redness can be improved in tool steel.
9. Titanium (Ti) : titanium is a strong deoxidizer of steel. It can make the inner structure of steel compact, refine grain force; Reduced age sensitivity And cold brittleness. Improve welding performance. Intergranular corrosion of [SCALE STEEL]cr 18 ni 9 austenitic stainless steel can be avoided by adding appropriate ti.
10. Vanadium (V) : vanadium is an excellent deoxidizer of steel. Adding 0.5% vanadium to steel can refine grain structure and improve strength and toughness. vanadium
The carbides formed with carbon can improve the resistance to hydrogen corrosion at high temperature and pressure.
11. Tungsten (W) : tungsten melting point is high, significant, is expensive alloy elements. Tungsten forms tungsten carbide with carbon[SCALE STEEL] and has high hardness and resistance Grinding. The addition of tungsten to tool steel can significantly improve the red hardness and thermal strength, used as cutting tools and forging dies.
12. Niobium (Nb) : Niobium can refine grain and reduce steel overheating sensitivity and temper brittleness, improve strength, but the plasticity and toughness The decline. Adding niobium to ordinary low alloy steel can improve the corrosion resistance of atmospheric and high temperature hydrogen, nitrogen and ammonia. [SCALE STEEL]Niobium can Improve welding performance. Intergranular corrosion can be prevented by adding niobium into austenitic stainless steel.
13. Cobalt (Co) : Cobalt is a rare precious metal, mostly used in special steels and alloys, such as hot steel and magnetic materials.
14. Copper (Cu) : Wisco with daye ore smelting steel, often contain copper. Copper improves strength and toughness, especially for atmospheric[SCALE STEEL] corrosion The corrosion performance. The disadvantage is that it is easy to produce hot brittleness during hot working, and the plastic content of copper exceeds 0.5% is significantly reduced. When copper content is less than 0.50% has no effect on weldability.
15. Aluminum (Al) : aluminum is commonly used in steel deoxidizer. Adding a small amount of aluminum to steel can refine grain size and improve impact toughness, such as 08Al steel for deep drawing sheet. Aluminum also has oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance, aluminum combined with chromium, silicon, can significantly improve steel High temperature performance and high temperature corrosion resistance. The shortcoming of aluminum is affecting the hot working property, welding property and cutting property of steel Machining performance.
16. Boron (B) : adding trace boron to steel can improve the density and hot rolling properties of steel, improve the strength.
17. Nitrogen (N): nitrogen can improve the strength of steel, low temperature toughness and weldability, increase the aging sensitivity. Formation of bubbles and porosity.
18. Rare Earth (Xt) : Rare earth elements refer to the 15 lanthanide elements in the periodic table with atomic numbers from 57 to 71. Actually these elements are metals, but their oxides are so earth-like that they are commonly called rare earths. Adding rare earths to steel can change the steel- The composition, morphology, distribution and properties of inclusions improve various properties of steel, such as toughness, weldability, cold workability can add rare earth into ploughshare steel can improve wear resistance.
SUS630 is one kind of martensitic precipitate hardened stainless steel, Chinese brand 0Cr17Ni4Cu4Nb. With high strength, high hardness, good welding performance and corrosion resistance. It has been widely used in valve, shaft and chemical fiber[SCALE STEEL] industry and high strength parts with certain corrosion resistance requirements. SUS630 is named in JIS standard, and in Chinese standard it is named 0Cr17Ni4Cu4Nb, in ASTM this material is named S17400 and in EN standard it is named X5CrNiCuNb16-4.
Features for SUS630 Stainless:
Precipitate hardened section steel with added copper. Used for manufacturing shaft and steam turbine parts.
Precipitated-hardened martensitic stainless steel composed of copper, niobium/columbium has low carbon content, better corrosion resistance and weldability than ordinary Martensitic stainless steel, similar to 18-8 stainless steel,[SCALE STEEL] simple heat treatment process, good machinability, but difficult to meet cryogenic processing.
Metallographic structure: the structure features are precipitate hardening type.
Application for SUS630 Stainless:
SUS630 Stainless is mainly used for manufacturing parts with high corrosion resistance and high strength, such as bearings and [SCALE STEEL]steam turbine parts, offshore platforms, helicopter decks, other platforms food industry pulp and paper industry Aerospace (turbine blades) machinery parts nuclear waste drums, etc.
Chemical Composition for SUS630 Stainless(%):
Carbon C: 0.07 or less
Si Si: 1.00 or less
Manganese Mn: 1.00 or less
S: sulfur 0.030 or less
P P: 0.035 or less
Chromium Cr: 15.50 ~ 17.50
Nickel Ni: [SCALE STEEL]3.00 ~ 5.00
Cu: 3.00 ~ 5.00 Niobium Nb: 0.15 ~ 0.45
Delivery Condition for SUS630 Stainless:
Generally, the goods are delivered in the condition of heat treatment, and the type of heat treatment is indicated [SCALE STEEL]in the contract. If it is not indicated, the goods will be delivered without heat treatment.
SUS630 alloy is precipitated, quenched, martensitic stainless steel, and this grade has properties such as high strength, hardness and corrosion resistance. After heat treatment, the mechanical properties of the product are more perfect, and the compressive strength can reach up to 1100-1300 mpa [SCALE STEEL](160-190 kSi). This grade is not intended for use above 300℃ (570F) or very low temperatures. It has good corrosion resistance to atmospheric and diluted acids or salts, as is the case with 304 and 430.
Tensile strength σ B (MPa) : aged at 480℃,≥1310; 550 ℃ ageing, p 1060; 580 ℃ ageing, p 1000; 620 ℃ ageing, p. 930
Condition yield strength σ0.2 (MPa) : aged at 480℃,≥1180; 550 ℃ ageing, p 1000; 580 ℃ ageing, p 865; [SCALE STEEL]620 ℃ ageing, p. 725
Elongation δ5 (%) : aged at 480℃,≥10; 550 ℃ ageing, 12 or higher; 580 ℃ ageing, 13 or higher; 620 ℃ ageing, 16 or higher
ψ (%) : aging at 480℃,≥40; 550 ℃ ageing, 45 or higher; 580 ℃ ageing, 45 or higher; 620 ℃ ageing, 50 or more
Hardness: solution,≤363HB and ≤38HRC; Aged at 480℃,≥375HB and ≥40HRC; Aged at 550℃,≥331HB and ≥35HRC; [SCALE STEEL]Aged at 580℃,≥302HB and ≥31HRC; Aging at 620℃,≥277HB and ≥28HRC
Heat Treatment Specification:
1) Fast cooling at 1020 ~ 1060℃ for solution;
2) Aged at 480℃, air cooled at 470 ~ 490℃ after solution treatment;
3) Aged at 550℃, [SCALE STEEL]air cooled at 540-560 ℃ after solution treatment;
4) Aged at 580℃, air cooled at 570 ~ 590℃ after solution treatment;
5) Aging at 620℃, after solution treatment, air cooling at 610 ~ 630℃. Metallographic structure: the structure features are precipitate hardening type.
5083 belongs to Al-Mg alloy, which is widely used and especially in the construction industry. It is the most promising alloy. 5083 Aluminum Alloy has good corrosion resistance, good weldability, good cold processing and moderate [SCALE STEEL]strength. The main alloy element of 5083 is magnesium, which makes this kind alloy be with good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability and medium strength. It is used for manufacturing aircraft fuel tank, oil pipe, as well as sheet metal parts of transportation vehicles and ships, instruments, street lamp supports and rivets, hardware products, electrical shell and so on.
Introduction of 5083 Aluminum Alloy:
5083 Al-Mg alloy, is one of the most widely used antirust aluminum, this alloy has high strength, especially with fatigue strength: high plasticity and corrosion resistance, can not be heat treatment strengthening, in the semi-cold hardening plasticity is good, cold hardening plasticity is low, good corrosion resistance, good weldability, poor machinability, polishing. It is mainly used for low load parts which require high plasticity and good weldability in liquid or gas medium, such as fuel tank, gasoline or lubricating oil [SCALE STEEL]conduit, various liquid containers and other small load parts made by deep drawing: wire is used for rivets.
5083 aluminum alloy plate is often used in ships, ships, vehicle materials, automobile and aircraft plate welding parts, pressure vessels that need strict fire protection, refrigeration devices, TV towers, drilling equipment, [SCALE STEEL]transportation equipment, missile components, armor, etc.
Aluminum Al: allowance
Si Si: 0.4 or less
Copper Cu: 0.1 or less
Magnesium Mg: 4.0-4.9
Zinc and zinc: 0.25
Manganese Mn: 0.40-1.0
Ti Ti: 0.15 or less
Chromium Cr: 0.05-0.25
Iron Fe: 0.4 [SCALE STEEL]
Mechanical Properties of 5083 Aluminum Alloy:
Tensile strength σ B (MPa) : 110-136
Elongation δ10 (%) : ≥20
Annealing temperature: 415℃.
Yield strength σ S (MPa) ≥110
Sample blank dimensions all wall thicknesses
Picture of 5083 aluminum plate
Picture of 5083 aluminum plate
Elongation δ5 (%) ≥12
National standard of aluminum plate and belt (GB/T 3880-2006), applicable to the unified standard of aluminum alloy plate and belt materials.
1) The brand of processed products
Aluminum [SCALE STEEL]Association of America (AA) on the deformation of aluminum and aluminum alloy brand expression method, namely four numbers code expression method, as early as 1957 was accepted as the United States national standard (ANSIH35.1), the main aluminum production enterprises in the United States have gradually adopted this brand expression method, later, the United States military standard (MIL), American Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), American Society of Materials and Testing (ASTM) have been adopted, but also in other countries. In 1970, based on the four-digit code of AA standard, the international four-digit system of deformed aluminum and aluminum alloy was produced, referred to as IDS. As a result, the deformed aluminum and aluminum alloy parts of AA standard have become international standards. 1) The first digit of the AA standard four-digit code indicates grouping by major alloy elements. The group is divided as follows:
1XXX pure [SCALE STEEL]aluminum (aluminum content not less than 99.00%),
2XXX Al-Cu alloy;
3XXX Al-Mn alloy;
4XXX Al-Si alloy;
5XXX Al-Mg alloy;
6XXX Al-Mg-Si alloy;
7XXX Al-Zn alloy;
8XXX aluminum and other alloys;
2) The second digit of the four-digit code, indicating the modification, or the control of impurities and combined elements,
3) The last two digits of a four-digit code (i.e. the third and fourth digits) have the following meanings:
For group 1XXX, the last two digits represent the two digits after the decimal point of the lowest percentage of pure[SCALE STEEL] aluminum (99.00%), for example: grade 1085, ψ AL9985%.
For groups 2XXX-8XXX, the last two digits have no specific meaning and are used only as serial numbers to identify different aluminum alloys in the same group.
1100 is industrial pure aluminum, aluminum content (mass fraction) is 99.00%, can not be heat treatment hardening. With high corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, its density is small, good plasticity, through[SCALE STEEL] pressure processing can produce a variety of aluminum, but low strength. Other process properties are basically the same as 1050A. 1100 is usually used for good forming performance, high corrosion resistance, does not need high strength, such as food and chemical handling and storage equipment, sheet metal products, hollow metal spinning processing with drawing goods, welding combination keys, reflectors, nameplates, etc.
1100 aluminum plate belt belongs to pure aluminum plate series, its strength is relatively low, has excellent ductility, formability, weldability and corrosion resistance; After anodic oxidation, the corrosion resistance can be further improved [SCALE STEEL]and the beautiful surface can be obtained. But cannot heat treatment strengthen.
Pure aluminum plate series according to the last two Arabic numbers to determine the minimum aluminum content of this series, such as 1100 series last two Arabic numbers for 00, according to the international brand naming principle, the aluminum content must reach more than 99.00% for qualified products. China's aluminum [SCALE STEEL]alloy technical standard (GB/T3880-2012) also clearly stipulates that 1100 aluminum content reaches 99.0%.
Applications of 1100 Aluminum:
1100 aluminum strip is generally used in utensils, radiators, bottle caps, printing plates, building materials, heat exchanger components, [SCALE STEEL]but also can be used as deep stamping products. It is widely used in various fields from cooking utensils to industrial equipment.
Al: 99.00 Si: 0.45 Cu: 0.05 ~ 0.20 Mg: -- Zinc Zn: 0.01
Manganese Mn: 0.035 Titanium Ti: -- Vanadium V: 0.05 Fe: 0.35
Note: Single :0.05.
Tensile strength σ B (MPa) : 110 ~ 136.
Elongation δ10 (%) : 3 ~ 5.
The Technical Standards:
National standard of aluminum plate and belt (GB/T 3880-2012), applicable to the unified standard of aluminum alloy plate [SCALE STEEL]and belt materials.
Alternative Names for 1100 Aluminum:
1100 (L6-1) -- International Standard: Al99.0(ISO); Japan: Al100/Al00 (JIS); European Standard: EN AW 1100 (EN) [SCALE STEEL]France: A45; Canada 990C (CSA); USA: 1100 (AA).
FROM SCALE STEEL