430 is the representative of ferritic stainless steel, the density of 7.75g/cm3.Steel is widely used, second only to 304.The composition is [SCALE STEEL]characterized by high chromium and nickel free.
CHINA GB/T 20878-2007 10Cr17（原1Cr17）
AMERICA ASTM A240 / A240M - 16a
ASTM A276 / A276M - 17 S43000
JAPAN JIS G 4303:2012
JIS G 4304:2012 SUS430
GERMANY DIN EN 10088-1-2005 X6Cr17
GRADE 10Cr17 430 SUS430 1.4016
C ≤0.12 ≤0.12 ≤0.12 ≤0.08
Si ≤1.00 ≤1.00 ≤0.75 ≤1.00
Mn ≤1.00 ≤1.00 ≤1.00 ≤1.00
P ≤0.040 ≤0.040 ≤0.040 ≤0.040
S ≤0.030 ≤0.030 ≤0.030 ≤0.015b
Cr 16.0~18.0 16.0~18.0 16.0~18.0 16.0~18.0
Ni （≤0.60） ≤0.75a （≤0.60） --
A. Astm A276 bar profile standard, it is stipulated that this steel does not contain Ni element.
B. For bars, wires, profiles, bright [SCALE STEEL]products and related semi-finished products, the maximum sulfur content is 0.030%.
The Performance Characteristics Of：
(1) Good corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance of general atmosphere and a variety of media.
(2) Low work hardening rate, easy to bend and forming processing.
(3) Good mechanical properties, [SCALE STEEL]high temperature resistance and oxidation resistance up to 816℃.
(4) through the appropriate processing, such as bright annealing, mirror processing, can obtain a good surface and improve the corrosion resistance.
(5) poor weldability.Proper heat treatment shall be carried out before and after welding.
(6) Not adding nickel and molybdenum and [SCALE STEEL]other precious alloys, with cost advantages.
430 is a more economical choice than 304, steel has a series of advantages, low thermal expansion rate, excellent formability and [SCALE STEEL]oxidation resistance, more used in general atmosphere or mildly corrosive environment, such as kitchen POTS, household appliances, automotive interior and exterior decoration, architectural decoration, etc..
FROM SCALE STEEL