Alloy 20/ N08020 Alloy- SCALE STEEL.
Alloy 20 is an iron and nickel based Alloy developed to resist sulfuric acid corrosion.Its sulfuric acid corrosion resistance is excellent;Resistance to phosphoric acid, nitric acid and chloride environments, chloride stress corrosion, spot corrosion and crack corrosion is also strong.It is widely used in chemistry, food, medicine, power generation and plastics industries.
Alloy 20 (1) is an iron-based austenitic [SCALE STEEL]Alloy developed to resist sulfuric acid corrosion.It has excellent performance against sulfuric acid corrosion.It has strong resistance to stress corrosion, point corrosion and crack corrosion in the environment of phosphoric acid, nitric acid and chloride.Therefore, alloy 20 has the name of anti-corrosion alloy;It has a wide range of applications, such as: chemistry, food, medicine, electricity production and the plastics industry will use it.Resistance to point corrosion and chloride corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, etc., often choose alloy 20.
The Chemical Composition Of Alloy 20 Is:
Iron 31-44% (Balanced)
2% Of Manganese
Niobium (8.0xc),1% Maximum
In 1900, the United States produced 37 percent of the world's steel.With postwar industrial development in Asia, nearly 40% at the turn of the 21st century, 36% of no. 20 alloy products in Europe (including the former Soviet Union) and 14.5% in North America.Alloy 20 consumption increases when the economy grows, [SCALE STEEL]the government invests in infrastructure and transportation, and builds new factories and houses.With the recession and steel production swimming, such investment is faltering.
Previously, No. 20 Alloy products were often associated with images of powerful working life in captive townships.All this has changed dramatically.A modern steel mill uses very few people.In South Korea, posco employs 10,000 people, to 280,000 tonnes.As a rule of thumb, you can put the direct employment potential at 10 million tons.This could be the following.However, the number 20 alloy products foundational industry, [SCALE STEEL]number 20 alloy generation upstream and downstream of the facility has grown substantially.
Performance Characteristics for Alloy 20:
(1) There is no upper limit of silicon content in the steel DianZhaLu used for smelting.
(2) In order to improve the cutting of steel, the buyer's requirements can be sulfur (small) 0.60%?0.15%.
(3) Residual element (mass fraction) in the specified steel: 0.30% or Ni;Copper 0.25 percent or less,
(4) According to the supply and demand agreement W6Mo5Cr4V2 steel, adjust the content of vanadium (V) 1.60%?2.20%.
(5) is allowed for (Mo) with a high tungsten and molybdenum content greater than 1.00%.The relationship between steel tungsten and molybdenum is: when molybdenum exceeds 0.30%, the tungsten content is correspondingly reduced. [SCALE STEEL]Molybdenum exceeds Mo 0.30%, and each 1% can be replaced by 2%. If this is the case, add "mozi" after this steel number.
Comments are closed.
FROM SCALE STEEL